If your lips are an important part of your face that can be easily noticed in our daily life, hence we all need to take care of our lips and should make them as luscious as possible to provide it the daily nourishment they need. our lips can easily become a victim of our daily lifestyle because of rough sunlight and harsh weather condition and if you are a smoker as the skin of our lips are super sensitive.
Most of us feel hard to find time to nourish them as we may not have the lip balm available in our reach. Hence in this article, we will tell you the recipes how you can make your lip blam at your home in your comfort so that you do not need to rush to any shop to purchase lip blam to nourishing your lips.
Now look at some recipes and ingredients we need to make our homemade lip blam.
1. DIY beeswax and coconut lip blam
- 1 tablespoon grated beeswax.
- A little amount of organic raw honey.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil.
- 2 vitamin E capsule.
- You need to first boil the beeswax so that it can melt and when it halfway melted out coconut oil and honey.
- Blend the ingredients properly so that it can mix well the more it will mix the best lip blam you will make.
- When you see all the ingredients mixed properly (about 15 min) you need to add 2 vitamin Capsule with this mixture.
- Now takes off the mixture from the boiler and when you think it is a little bit cold, place it inside a lip balm container.
- Now, your homemade lip balm is ready to apply whenever you feel your lips need nourishment.
2. DIY mint chocolate Lip balm
- 2 teaspoons of white beeswax pallets.
- 2 teaspoons of almond oil (sweet).
- A few drops of oil of peppermint.
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- First, start by melting the beeswax. You can use any sort of boiler or microwave.
- Put cocoa powder and stir it very well so that it can blend properly.
- Now you need to put the sweet almond oil & few drops of peppermint oil while blending the mixture.
- When it cools down put it inside your desired container.
- Now your homemade lip balm is ready to use. Put it over your lips whenever you feel your lips need hydration.
3. Homemade DIY Raspberry and lemon lip balm
- 2 tablespoons raspberry gelatin mix.
- 3 to 4 drops of lemon essential oil.
- A spoon & microwave shape bowl.
- 2 tablespoon virgin coconut oil.
- First, you need to heat the coconut oil to melt for 20 sec.
- Now add a raspberry gelatin mix into coconut oil and blend those two ingredients properly.
- Heating the mixture until the mixture acquires the colors of red raspberry gelatin.
- Now put a few drops of lemon essential oil.
- When this mixture cools down you can apply it over your lips for nourishments.
4. DIY pure essential oil lip blam
- A little amount of Soya wax or Beeswax.
- A few drops of your favorite essential oil.
- A teaspoons beetroot Powder.
- One and a fourth cup of mango and cocoa powder.
- Heating the soya wax until it gets melt inside the boiler.
- Now put mango butter or cocoa powder into the wax and blend them properly.
- Add your favorite essential oil like peppermint oil.
- Now for gaining color you need to put some beetroot powder and blend them properly until there are no lumps.
- After that, let your mixture cools down and pours it into any desired container to use.
5. DIY rose lip blam
- One tablespoons beeswax.
- Three tablespoons rose-flavored oil.
- Half tablespoon castor oil.
- One tablespoon cocoa butter extract.
- One tablespoons vanilla extract.
- One-fourth teaspoon powdered alkanet root.
- Heating the beeswax to melt.
- Add castor oil, cocoa powder, and rose-flavored oil to the wax and blend it properly.
- Put a few drops of vanilla extract to get the fragrances.
- Put alkanet root for natural color holding.
- Now, wait for the mixture to be cool down, and then pour it into your desired container.
- Finally, your blam is ready to use for hydrating your lips.
6. DIY peppermint oil lip blam
- One tablespoon almond oil (sweet extract).
- One tablespoon of beeswax pellets.
- Few drops of peppermint essential oil.
- One tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Heating the beeswax to melt inside the double boiler.
- Then add sweet almond oil and coconut oil to the wax and blend it properly until there are no lumps.
- Now put peppermint oil into it and stir it with the chopsticks.
- Once the mixture cools down first put it into the desired container and use it whenever you feel your lips need nourishment.
7. DIY shea butter lip blam
- One tablespoon of raw & organic coconut oil.
- One teaspoon of raw honey.
- One tablespoon beeswax.
- One tablespoon shea butter.
- Few drops of lemon essential oil.
- Start the process by putting organic coconut oil, shea butter, and beeswax into a container and heating the mixture very well to blend it properly.
- Once the mixture gets blend well whisk in raw honey and put essential lemon oil into it.
- Wait for the mixture to cool down and when it is completely cool put it inside any lip blam container you have.
- Now yore homemade lip blam is ready to nourish tour lips when needed.
8. DIY kool Aid Lip blam
- One teaspoon sugar.
- One teaspoon of water.
- One tablespoon of organic coconut oil.
- One sachet of kool-Aid.
- Take one sachet of Kool-aid and empty it into one container and then put someone tablespoon of sugar into the Kool-aid.
- Put some water into it to dissolve this mixture well.
- Use a chopstick to stir the mixture well and add organic coconut oil to it and blend it properly.
- Now cool down the mixture and put it in a lip balm container to use whenever needed.
- This is great homemade lip blam to cure cold sores.
9. DIY maple syrup lip blam
- Three-gram virgin coconut oil.
- Five grams of beeswax.
- Four grams of cocoa butter.
- Two gram soya lecithin.
- Four-gram dark maple syrup.
- Four-gram sweet almond oil.
- Start by heating beeswax added with cocoa butter, virgin coconut oil, soya lecithin, sweet almond oil, and maple syrup.
- Blend all the ingredients properly.
- When you put the mixture off from the stove whisk the mixture till cools down.
- After the mixture is emulsified pour it into the balm container to use.
- Now your lip blam is ready to use for hydrating your lips.
10. DIY vanilla orange Lip Blam
- Two teaspoons grated beeswax.
- Two teaspoons grated shea butter.
- Few drops of sweet orange essential oil.
- 1/8 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- One tablespoon olive oil.
- One tablespoon virgin coconut oil.
- Put all the oil and butter into the beeswax and start by heating the mixture into a double boiler.
- Blend all the ingredients very well.
- Once you remove heat put vanilla essence and olive oil into the mixture and stir the mixture again.
- When the mixture is cool down transfer the mixture to the desired container.
- Now, you can use your homemade lip balm to nourish.
It is always exciting to create your lip balm and the best part of it you have the option to customize your lip blam color you don’t have to rely on any purchased color and flavored lip balm to nourish your lips. Hence be a part of this fun and exciting preparation for yourself with the guidance of this article.
Let us know how it works for you!